WHAT WE DO
Webbing: we produce a wide range of narrow fabrics with widths ranging from 10 to 200 milimeters and ranging from 0.6 to 4 millimeters in thickness.
Our webbings are divided into these categories:
- Plain webbing, including grosgrain and edging
- Herringbone and Twill
- Double-plain webbing with or without binder
- Jacquard ribbons, elaborated with logos or patterns
We use a large range of materials, the most popular and common of which:
Polyester, polyamide, polypropylene, cotton, flax and aramid fibers.
Finishing: thanks to our in-house dying and finishing machines we are able to offer specific finishing treatments
on cloth ribbons, such as:
- Heat Setting : to give a greater shine and elasticity.
- Piece dyeing: dyeing already woven ribbon, significantly reducing productions costs.
- Special finishing: to obtain a full, soft and slippery ribbon.
- Oil and waterproofing
- IR invisibility
- Combination of different treatments.
Design: We offer personalized ribbons with slogans, logos, or designs either through the woven “Jacquard” method or printed on ribbon.
Packaging: We are equipped to cut or punch ribbon, both done through heat or ultrasound, in the size and shape requested.